By booking one of Annie’s services, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
Fees and Prices
- Annie will confirm any mileage costs if applicable (for any miles over 10 miles of Epping, Essex) once you have made your booking.
- Price confirmed by Annie applies
- If you are paying by Bank Transfer – you must pay on the day before the booking
- If payment has not been received prior to the consultation, you must pay at the time of the consultation by: cash, cheque or transfer.
- It is the clients responsibility to ensure that they book an appointment when they will be available for the full time of the consultation (usually one hour).
- Once booked and paid for there is no refund available. Annie reserves the right to cancel or change an appointment at any time by notice with immediate effect, without cause. By booking you will agree to keep the date and time of the consultations. If changes to the date and/or time need to altered by you, then a 48 hour notice needs to given or a fee may be applicable.
- Dogs should be kept in a separate room when Annie first arrives. Annie will decide when it is appropriate to meet the dog and where this will take place.
- If this dog or any other dogs on the property has any history of aggression, you MUST inform Annie before she arrives to the home.
- If Annie feels there is any inappropriate risk in entering into the house, the appointment may be cancelled.
- If Annie is running late, she will text you to let you know as soon as she can.
- You must notify Annie of a cancellations 24 hours before the session otherwise you may still be charged for the session
- If you do not notify us of a cancellation and are not present at the session time specified, you will have to pay the full price of the session.
- Refunds are not given except in exceptional circumstances
- The following items are NOT permitted as part of a training plan: any device that causes pain, discomfort or fear to the animal, prong or pinch collars; any other equipment that the Annie deems detrimental.
- Time is very short to go over a full training plan in one session, so it is recommended you book more than one session if you have more than one training problem.
- Annie will not be liable for any damages or problems incurred from any training advice.
- Annie has public liability and general insurance. However, physical activity can have risks. Participation in Training and Behaviour activities is entirely at the risk of the participant. Annie does not accept any responsibilities, whatsoever, for any injuries or losses sustained which are not covered by her own insurance. Handlers and/or owners remain responsible for their dogs at all times and are advised to ensure they have adequate pet or household insurance cover for liability in the unlikely event of damage or injury caused by their dog to property or to a third party.
- Please ensure you only partake in sessions with healthy dogs/puppies. If you suspect your dog may be ill (diarrhoea/coughing/vomiting/off food/temperature) inform Annie as soon as possible. Do not attempt training sessions with females whilst in heat.
It is the handlers responsibility to train their dogs as recommended in all different areas (not just the training class).
- We do not hold any responsibility if our methods fail, the training will only succeed if continuous training is done at home, along the roadside, in parks etc as often as possible as well as on the training evenings.
- If you start the course and then cancel or fail to turn up no refund will be made except in special circumstances. This situation will be considered on an individual basis. Courses are not transferrable.
- These terms and conditions shall be subject to English Law.
- The contents contained in the quotation (verbal or written) and these Terms and Conditions form the agreement between Ani-Mal and the Client relating to the work, no variation on them will be binding to Annie unless it is agreed in writing and signed by Annie’s company- Ani-Mal Dog Behaviourist.
- Each clause of this Agreement is independent and operates separately in its own right.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
- Should Annie decide to waive any of these terms on an individual basis, this shall not affect the validity of remaining clauses or commit Annie to waive the same clause on any other occasion.
- Any alterations or variations of these terms and conditions shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by all parties concerned before commencement of any work.
- Ordering services or using work created Annie is automatically agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and both parties shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
Annie shall have no liability under any circumstance whatsoever to the client for financial loss or loss of profit.
Annie will not be held responsible under any circumstances whatsoever to the Client for a lack of time, effort and circumstances from the work.
In no event will Annie be liable to the client or any third party for damages or losses.
Annie will not be liable for any loss, injury or liability.